The combustion analysers from SMETEC indicate more than the pressure from the combustion chamber. The extremely powerful hard- and software delivers all important real time values on the screen during the engine run.
COMBI - Combustion Indication
The new 8 channel data aquisition system COMBI was especially designed for the rough use in an automobile as well as for standard use at the test cell. With the state of the art Firewire interface it is possible to connect the system to an ordinary laptop. The engineer can use the board power supply without a voltage converter. In spite of the small and light housing COMBI is a fully functional combustion analyser.
The new 64 channel low speed data aquisition system COMBI-AD complets the COMBI family. The focus for development of this basic data acquisition system was to implement the highest number of channels in a small housing. Due to the low speed sampling time in the COMBI-AD mutiple channels are served by one AD-Converter. This is contrary to other COMBI components where every channel is separated from each other.
Hardware - At a Glance
- Fast data acquisition
- Programmable input channels
- Crank angle and/or time based data acquisition, window functions
- Real time monitoring
- Event monitoring (pre and post historie)
- Cold start function
- Digital voltmeter
- Rotational analysis of cam or crank shaft
- Synchronised low and high speed DAQ
- Crank angle conditioning
The most important part of an pressure indication system is the software to acquire and analyze the data. COMBI is the software bundle for all indication systems from SMETEC. COMBI is a Microsoft Windows based product to communicate between the user, the in-cylinder pressure and engine components. It is designed for all level of users. COMBI can be used for offline calculations at every PC without any additional license or bothering dongle.
Software - At a Glance
- Combustion pressure analysis
- IMEP, Heat Release, mass fruction burned
- Knock intensity strategies
- Combustion noise determination
- Injection trace analysis
- Interface to all major test cell automatisation systems
- Real time diagramms (X/Y)
- Toolbox to create individuel display interfaces
- User definded functions
- Versitale export functions